Friday, July 27, 2007

Pablo's Haze

I am in Henderix's purple haze
And there's a rush flowing in my vein
And the people packed and left
But the party's on in my brain

I finally feel i am on the doorstep
Just one movement of my feet
Will get me over, or I will fall
face first, collide with a wall

Over the step, there is redemption
For imaginary crimes that I have done
Over the doors there is perception
Of the fact that I have begun

I guess I am back to this domain
There's this part of my brain
That has been dormant for an year
And has gone some stress and tear

But it's rolling, with a slight headache
Can you feel me when I said it
I gotta take a guess for what i dont know
I gotta take the time for the time to flow

Purple Haze, Pablo's haze
Walking into a permanent maze
Purple Haze, see the sounds
And wait till I come around

No comments: