Friday, July 27, 2007

One Shot Two Shot Three Shot Four Shot

My men they let me down
When I asked them to fight
And when they came to it
It was hard seeing their plight

My men they let me down
After the easier task
They become happy to soon
And in false glory they bask

One by one they went
While I stayed cursing them
At the ground under my breath
They handed me my wreath

So I took it up to me
The fight was already lost
And there was no use to continue
Then I made the most

Cause even God failed that day
And my faith is shaken
What use is past pride
When you let yourself taken

Come on my opponent
I still have something for you
I'll hurl my war cry
And here's what I'll do

One for those who failed me
Two for our guide who led us wrong
Three for the people who'll hang us
Four for myself and I'm gone

No comments: