Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I Say

-In milibhagat with Mradul

I fast forwarded to a time when i am already great
And i am standing under a crisp cotton flyover
Amazed to see this is the place i live
I had thought it more to be a panorama of the sea

The river however was a strange hue
Independent of the sky and midnight restlessness
I proceeded to walk across it, bare feet
With expensive earphones stuffed into my head

I looked at the shooting stars dancing above
And felt myself sinking in the sand below me
I wished I could hold on to something
The sky,the night, or even just you

I lie on a bed in an otherwise empty room
Its so silent, i tend to think of myself as a dream
I dream a little dream of you
And it flies away quickly . like a purple butterfly

4 comments:

m.s. said...

sexy

Unknown said...

sexy/2+sexy/2=sexy

Abhilasha said...

y two names for one poem written by two poets?

Unknown said...

BECAUSE

Two poets
TWO poems (Mradul edited this into another one, shall be posting soon)
Two names