Monday, December 21, 2009

Temporary Loss

I have no memory of the day that's passed
No recollection of what happened last
Each day floats away in a cloud of dust
As I idle myself in a field of rust

It's a serious flaw for someone like me
Used to living in a memory
Images floating in suspended animation
No more a cause for lost celebration

In the fight between yesterday and tomorrow
Today has lost all its meaning
The past has packed its bags and left
On an invisible wall I am leaning

I have no memory of a moment ago
Time has ceased to become slow
Another year ends full of sorrow
But leaves the hint of a better tomorrow

3 comments:

discover said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thumbelina said...

its realy awesome!!! :)

m.s. said...

i missed it at first. its like very very beautiful.