Monday, May 25, 2009

Surrogate Chocolate

I used to be the flavour of the month
Now I am just a substitute for chocolate
I had a clear vision of myself
But I can't see that well off late

What soothed you now irritates you
And you find new things in me to hate
Perhaps the line is thin after all
Or I am just surrogate chocolate

I don't wish to be dark and bitter
And this facade reveals many things
My voice has turned gravelly with time
And no idea what tomorrow would bring

I cant see myself singing now
I am losing my grip on my sanity
I dont wish to be surrogate chocolate
Mirroring dark and bitter reality

4 comments:

vakrachakshu said...

tej likhe ho..ekdum tej

Vaibhav said...

hum fast aur achcha likhte hain

m.s. said...

current flavour : fading away.

Sushant Trivedi said...

tum fast aur achha to sahi mein likhte ho but i wonder whats this really about.